欢迎来到长沙学校新航道官网!新航道-用心用情用力做教育!
0731-88549888

首页>雅思>雅思阅读 >雅思阅读丨10国常见手势盘点

雅思阅读丨10国常见手势盘点

来源:新航道 浏览:0 发布日期:2016-08-10 10:55

返回列表

奥运会赛场上各国运动员同台竞技,赛场下,不同国度的观众之间相互交流,有哪些手势是可以用,又有那些是不能随便使用的呢?今天的雅思阅读频道,我们长沙新航道小编就给大家盘点一下10国常见手势,教你如何表达赞美与感谢!

 


 

When words fail - and they usually do - holidaymakers resort to hand gestures to communicate with locals in a country where they don't speak the language.
But it can be a tricky endeavour as gestures that represent something innocent in one country could be offensive in another.

This helpful guide demonstrates 30 hand gestures that are common in 10 countries where visitors from abroad could run into a language barrier.

The infographic was created by Work the World, which helps health-care professionals and students find short-term placements abroad.

It said the gestures will come in handy for those who don't know the country's mother tongue or only know a few words or broken phrases but are intimidated when they communicate with locals.

In Italy, diners can tell their waiter or chef that their meal is 'delicious' by running their finger into their cheek.

In Mexico - an increasingly popular destination for Britons - visitors who are unable to speak a lick of Spanish can hold up their arm with their palm towards their face to say 'thank you'.


每当旅客去到一个语言不通的国家游玩又无法用言语清楚表达自我时,他们总会用手势与当地人沟通。

但即便这样也会问题多多,因为同样的手势在一个国家可能没什么恶意,但在另一个国家可能就会带有冒犯之意。

以下的指南介绍了10个国家常见的30个手势,它可以帮助国外游客克服语言障碍。

“工作世界”绘制了这张信息图以帮助医疗界的教授和学生在国外找到短期实习工作。

对于那些不会说该国母语,或者只懂说只言片语,和当地人说话又会怯场的人来说,这些手势就会派上用场了。

在意大利,用餐者可以用手指在脸颊上滑动来告诉餐厅侍者或厨师饭菜非常“美味”。

墨西哥现在颇受英国游客的青睐,在这个国家,游客要是不会说西班牙语的话,可以举起手掌面对着自己的脸来表示“谢谢你”。

 


 

Around the world in 30 hand gestures
来学学世界各地的30种手势

It's great to learn to speak a whole new language for a trip abroad, but it can take a lot of time and efforts before you can converse easily. An easy approach to understanding the locals is to know the physical cues-especially considering 93% of communication is non-verbal.
Brush up on your body language with this simple guide to some of the most common gestures from around the world.
为出国旅游而学习一门全新语言不失为一个好的想法,但是在能够熟练运用之前可能会花上大量时间与精力。考虑到93%的交流是非语言的过程,那么要了解当地人的意思一个简单的方法就是理解肢体上的暗示。

以下简单介绍一些世界上最常用的手势,大家一起来学习一下吧。

 

 


 

1. Italy 意大利

Gesture: Run finger into your cheek.
手势:在脸颊上滑动手指。

Meaning:"Delicious!"
意义:“真好吃!”

Gesture: Cup your hands together as if trapping a bird. Wave them up and down.
手势:将双手捧在一起,就像捉住一只鸟一样。上下挥动双手。

Meaning: "I can’t believe I’m hearing this! What are you saying?!"
意义:“我不相信自己的耳朵!你在说什么?!”

Gesture: Swipe your upturned palm outwards from your chin.
手势:手背朝上蹭下巴。

Meaning:"I don’t give a damn."
意义:“我不在乎。”

 


 

2. Peru 秘鲁

Gesture: Tap your forehead with bunched fingers.
手势:手指聚拢轻拍额头。

Meaning: I don’t get it, I’m not smart enough."
意义:“我没明白,我不够聪明。”

Gesture: Point at a person, then to the door.
手势:指着一个人,然后指门。

Meaning: "Ya se fue-bad joke, he’s out of here!"
意义:“不好笑,出去!”

Gesture: Wave forefinger in front of your nose.
手势:在鼻子前上下摇晃食指。

Meaning: Indicates a rich and good looking person.
意义:“暗指某人美貌又多金。”

 


 

3. Ghana 加纳

Gesture: Scratch the palm of your left hand.
手势:用手指挠左手手掌。

Meaning: Indicates 'money'.
意义:指“钱”。

Gesture: Flapping hand upwards with palm facing down.
手势:手掌向下,上下挥手。

Meaning: "Come here."
意义:“过来。”

Gesture: Tap your stomach with your right hand, then raise hand.
手势:用右手拍拍肚子,然后把手举起来。

Meaning: Sign of satisfaction.
意义:表示满足。

 


 

4. The Phillipines 菲律宾

Gesture: Rest your chin on one hand.
手势:下巴靠在一只手上。

Meaning: Express "loss in business".
意义:表示“生意上的损失”。

Gesture: Bow with one hand extended downwards.
手势:身体微倾,向下伸手。

Meaning: A way to say ‘excuse me’ when passing between people.
意义:穿越人群时表达“借过”的一种方式。

Gesture: Wiggle your index finger, palm up.
手势:手掌朝上,摇动食指。

Meaning: Used to beckon dogs-rude if aimed at people.
意义:召唤狗的手势——召唤人则很无礼。

 


 

5. Nepal 尼泊尔

Gesture: Hold one hand in front of you, palm forwards, and swivel your wrist.
手势:举起一只手,手掌朝前,转动手腕。

Meaning: No (equivalent to shaking your head in the west).
意义:表达否定(相当于西方的摇头)。

Gesture: Pointing using chin.
手势:用下巴指示方向。

Meaning: Pointing at an object of conversation, rather than using the finger.
意义:用于指示谈话中的物品,而不是用手来指。

Gesture: Press hands together in front of your chest, in praying posture.
手势:胸前双手合十,做祈祷状。

Meaning: Formal greeting.
意义:正式的问好。

 


 

6. France 法国

Gesture: Raise two fingers towards nostrils.
手势:举起两根手指,朝向鼻孔。

Meaning:"It’s as easy as this."
意义:“小菜一碟。”

Gesture: Touch below the eye with your index finger.
手势:用食指触摸眼睛下方。

Meaning:"I don't believe you."
意义:“我不相信你。”

Gesture: Holding out both hands with fingers pincered together.
手势:伸出双手,聚拢手指。

Meaning: Indicates worry or stress.
意义:表示担忧或压力。

 


 

7. Germany 德国

Gesture: Tap your finger on your head.
手势:用一根手指戳头。

Meaning:"You're crazy!"
意义:“你疯了!”

Gesture: Make two fists with thumbs tucked in, bump them softly on a surface.
手势:手握成拳,裹住拇指,轻轻拍打物体表面。

Meaning:"Good luck."
意义:“祝你好运。”

Gesture: Wave hand with palm facing in, in front of your face.
手势:手掌朝面在脸前挥动。

Meaning:"You are insane!"
意义:“你疯了!”

 

000000000000

 

8. Spain 西班牙

Gesture: Rapidly open and close your hand in front of your body.
手势:手在身前快速张合。

Meaning: "It's packed in there!"
意义:“那里人很多!”

Gesture: Lower hands to your waist, clench slightly, and move up and down as if carrying a heavy weight.
手势:将双手放置与腰齐平,轻轻握紧,上下移动,似举重物。

Meaning:"(S)he’s so lazy!"
意义:“他/她可真懒!”

Gesture: Pass forefinger and middle finger down your face from your eyes.
手势:将食指与中指从眼睛往下划过整脸。

Meaning:"I’m broke."
意义:“我破产了。”

 


 

9. Brazil 巴西

Gesture: Tap under your jaw with the back of your hand.
手势:用手背轻拍下巴。

Meaning: "That's not true, it's just gossip."
意义:“这不是真的,只是谣传。”

Gesture: Show the back of your hand with fingers up, and repeatedly close your thumb against your forefinger.
手势:手指朝上举起手,拇指与食指重复合拢。

Meaning: It's full (i.e. car park, nightclub).
意义:表示已满(如:停车场,夜店)。

Gesture: Hit your fingers with those of your other hand. Alternate hands.
手势:双手手指先后相互击打。

Meaning:"I don't care."
意义:“我不在乎。”

 


 

10. Russia 俄罗斯

Gesture: Flick your throat with your forefinger.
手势:用食指拂过颈部。

Meaning:"Let's have a drink."
意义:“喝一杯。”

Gesture: Stretch left hand behind your head and scratch your right ear.
手势:左手绕过头部,轻挠右耳。

Meaning:"This is getting too complicated."
意义:“太复杂了。”

Gesture: Trace your thumb across your throat.
手势:拇指划过颈部。

Meaning:"I've had enough."
意义:“我饱了。”

 

 

更多长沙雅思培训相关资讯,请关注长沙新航道雅思频道!英语高能高分,就上新航道!!!

 

 

阅读调查

阅读文本, 您觉得有帮助吗?

您需要内部讲义资料吗?

您最近有出国留学的打算吗?

您的姓名
您的电话
提交获取帮助

雅思阅读 课程中心

查看更多 >

雅思经验分享

锦秋A-LEVEL
  • 关注新航道动态

    关注新航道动态

  • 关注留学妈妈俱乐部

    关注留学妈妈俱乐部

咨询热线
0731-88549888
集团客服电话
400-097-9266

新航道长沙学校:芙蓉区五一广场平和堂商务楼10楼、11楼、18楼