几乎每位同学在雅思口语的学习中,都听老师提及过《老友记》这部经典美剧。今天就让我们来学习一下《老友记》里那些经常出现的高频台词。
Man, you scared the shoot/crap out of me!
你把我吓坏了!(crap等于shoot,不过要稍微文雅一些;)
You did it!
你做到了!(或者还可以说I made it! 口语中要注意make, do等小词的运用)
Let’s make a deal!
我们做笔交易吧。
That was close!/close one
好险
What if I had the guts to quit my job.
如果我下定决心辞职会怎么样呢?
How did it go with Ceria?
和Ceria怎么样了?
How’s it going?/ how are you doing?
你好
It’s not like (I did this on purpose).
并不是……(又是典型的绕弯子式美国思维了!这句话还可以换成Not that I did this on purpose)
How come you are working here?
你怎么在这里工作?(how come=why)
I’ll fix it!
我去搞定!
Hats off to phoebe. I’d say that you’re a very good competitor.
向菲比脱帽致敬!我真心觉得你是一个非常强的竞争者。(hats off to向谁脱帽致敬)
How long has it been since......?
有多久没做……
Forget it!/skip it!/I don’t wanna talk about this any more.
别提了
I mean it!
我是认真的!
I’m totally over her!
我早就忘了她了!
I’m gonna pay for it tonight.
今晚我要付出代价。
Where were we?
刚才我们谈/做到哪里了?
Leave me alone!
别管我/别惹我
You have to pick your moments/timing.
你说话得选时机。
You started it!
你先挑衅的
Will he know what this is in reference to?
他知道是谁打来的吗?
Make it three / two.
再来一杯/份(和老外一起到酒吧,餐厅点同样东西时的经典用语,言简意赅)
That makes two of us.
所见略同
Two coffee to go.
两杯咖啡打包。
I was trying to reach you all night.
我找了你一晚上。
I was wondering/thinking if after work we could grab a cup of coffee?
我在想下班后我们一起喝个咖啡怎么样?
You bet!
当然
I’ve been through this!
我有经验/我也经历过
Did it ever occur to you that I might be that stupid!
你想过我有那么笨吗?
You really need to hate Julie’s guts.
你真该恨透Julie了(hate sb’s guts 恨透……)
What do you say I buy you a cup of coffee/we go take a walk?
我请你喝杯咖啡怎么样?(what do you say加从句,可用与征求别人意见)
Hold it!
打住!
Up yours!
去你的
84、I don’t have a clue!
我不知道
Come on, cut it out!
别闹了~
You are nothing like us.
你一点都不象我们。(nothing like sth表示一点都不像)
If you want kids, then kids it is!
如果你想要孩子,那就要吧
Art it is/ two it is !!/ a hundred it is (名词加it is 表示一种不耐烦语气)
Mind if I see some identification?
介意我看看证件吗?
It’s between Ross and me.
是我和Ross之间的事情
I’’ll give you a call if anything comes up.
如有任何事情发生我会打电话给你.
I don’’t give a/an damn / fuck / shoot / ass...
表示不在乎
The judging stuff has taken a lot out of me.
法官真是把我弄得精疲力竭。(take a lot out of sb=making sb tired)
I asked around. Word is, he deals primarily in arms.
我四处打听过了,他好像是走私军火的。
I bet you 20 bucks I can get her to have breakfast with me?
我跟你赌 20 美元,我能让她跟我一起吃早餐。
Do not rush/push me.
别催我
Call it even.
扯平了
Not that I know of.
据我所知没有
Part of me thinks the kid’s right.
一方面我觉得这孩子没错
You fall for it every time.
你每次都要上当
I’m not really into sports.!/ I’m really not into guys.
我不太喜欢体育
更多雅思资讯请关注新航道雅思频道。
网络优惠
预约试听
雅思
托福
SAT
GRE/GMAT
A-Level
留学咨询