1. Shown in the pair of bar chart are the four destinations of UK graduates and postgraduates except full-time employment, and the year of 2008 is taken a look at.
2. Overall, students’ preference varied to a notable extent within each group of students, and there is a striking similarity between the two groups.
第一句话：说明【图的主题】。and前为完全倒装，正常语序是：XXX are shown in the…。同时注意，题目中给出的时间状语，可以在转述时拆开，写成单独一句。同理，有的题目，不拆时间状语，而是拆地点状语写成单独一句。
1. Among graduates, voluntary work was the least desirable choice, with only 3,500 students choosing it.
2. By stark contrast, the number of students who chose to pursue a further degree was up to almost 30,000.
3. Likewise, this marked contrast could also be found among postgraduates.
4. Voluntary work was chosen by merely 345 students, compared sharply with more than 2,700 students choosing further study.
第二句话：注意写XXX is XXX 的句子时，一定要检查，主语和表语是否是“是”的关系，比如：数字（the number）是30,000。
1. It is also noticeable that part-time employment was the second popular choice in both groups of students.
2. It was the choice of roughly 18,000 graduates and more than 2,500 postgraduates.
3. In addition, over 16,000 graduates were unemployed, and the number among postgraduates was 1,625.
第二句话：it指代前文的part-time employment/ the second popular choice。
1. In general, both the disparity and the similarity were apparent.