Hello~ 在英语道路上奋勇前行的同学们~ 又到了鸡汤时刻。
本期的托福口语,长沙新航道小编来继续推荐一些《阿甘正传》里的经典台词。说好了要一边学英语一边思考人生哒~
Life was like a box of chocolates. You never know what you're going to get.
人生就像一盒各式各样的巧克力,你永远不知道下一块将会是哪种。
Mama always said there's an awful lot you can tell about a person by their shoes. Where they're going, where they've been.
妈妈常说要想知道一个人的很多事情,只要看看他穿的鞋就能知道。他会往哪里走,他住在哪里。
You'll always be you, just another kind of you.
你永远都会是你,但会是另一种你。
Stupid is as stupid does.
蠢人做蠢事,也可理解为傻人有傻福。
Miracles happen every day.
奇迹每天都在发生。
I don't know if we each have a destiny, or if we're all just floating around accidental—like on a breeze.
我不懂我们是否有着各自的命运,还是只是到处随风飘荡。
Death is just a part of life, something we're all destined to do.
死亡是生命的一部分,是我们注定要做的一件事。
It was like just before the sun goes to bed down on the bayou. There was a million sparkles on the river.
就像太阳在落山前映射在河口上,有无数的亮点在闪闪发光。
If there is anything you need, I will not be far away.
只要你需要,我就在这里。
I am a man of my word.
我是信守承诺的人。
There is one small step for a man,a giant leap for mankind.
某人的一小步就是人类的一大步。
Nothing just happens,it's all part of a plan.
没有事情随随便便发生,都是计划的一部分。
That is the outstanding answer I've ever heard.
这是我听过的答案。
You are no different than anybody else is.
你和别人没有任何的不同。
I'm not a smart man ,but I know what love is.
我并不聪明,但我知道什么是爱情。
更多长沙托福培训相关资讯,请关注长沙新航道托福频道。新航道-用心用情用力做教育!!!